Untrespassed Sanctity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untrespassed Sanctity

All Waits, Undream'd Of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Chatter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Jamie wrote:
"Captain Solo? I prefer to think of myself more as a young Obi-wan Kenobi."

I laughed. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sanctity.forumotion.net
Jamie

Jamie

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:40 pm

I didn't plan it, but how could I resist?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 pm

It was very nicely played sir Razz
Back to top Go down
Karamia O'Brien

Karamia O'Brien

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:32 am

I was def amused.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 am

I'd like to get started on the actual evaluation as soon as possible. Do you guys want a downtime scene before then for some more character interaction? A night at the bar, a drunken walk on the pier, cocaine and strippers, et cetera?
Back to top Go down
Karamia O'Brien

Karamia O'Brien

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:08 am

lmao cocaine & strippers let's go! sounds like a great plan before 5 days in the desert. lol btw packing sucks...wanna come do it for me?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Crawling out of a bar and taking a drunken walk on the pier I can handle. drunken

But if I'd known there would be cocaine and strippers, I would have submitted a totally different character concept!

I'm OK with moving directly on to the evaluation. Though if others really want to RP the evening at the bar to help establish any early social dynamics, I don't have a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm happy either way.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 pm

I'll wrap up the briefing in the next 24 hours, and set up a scene for your establishment of choice. (Hotel bar? Drinks in someone's room? Downtown bar? Let me know.) I'll give that another day or two before opening the evaluation thread, and the party scene can run in tandem with that. It might be a little muddled, but it'll get us into the good stuff a little sooner.

Sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Sweeet! I say we hit a downtown bar.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

Had a couple of hectic days out my way. Apologies; I hope nobody minds the pace.

Is the bar scene an open invite? I'm thinking John Rideout and Ian might've tagged along.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:49 pm

If any NPCs from Orpheus wanted to tag along, Syd, at least, wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Sorry I disappeared XD. I have a temp job at a contracting company and they gave me a two week assignment. I'll be just as scarce next week unfortunately. Seems the pace of the game is pretty chill so its not affecting anything is it?
Back to top Go down
Karamia O'Brien

Karamia O'Brien

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 am

don't feel bad i had a busy week last week with the car stuff & getting moved....this week isn't gonna be much better between work & car stuff...i have to go back & fight with the dealership cuz i got screwed Sad they're not gonna like me much. busy work schedule too
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

No worries on any counts -- it's been a heck of a week, suffice to say, so I'm reeling a little myself. My next post is going to be the arrival at Fort Assumption, but I'm not putting any deadlines on it until a few schedule issues get resolved on my end.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Schedule issues went from bad to worse. I'm sorry to drag ass on this one, everybody.
Back to top Go down
Karamia O'Brien

Karamia O'Brien

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 pm

looks like we've all fallen off the map
Back to top Go down
Sydney Smith

Sydney Smith

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 am

Between things tapering off a bit here and my last three weeks at work being extra hellish, I've had very little time to check in, but some of the craziness is finally abating so I should be able to show my face a little more regularly if things are going to continue.
Back to top Go down
Karamia O'Brien

Karamia O'Brien

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:28 am

yay someone's alive lol. yeah things have been crazy on my end as well. I hope we can start playing soon! I really wanted to see how this would play out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOC Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter   OOC Chatter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chatter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untrespassed Sanctity :: DON'T LOOK BACK :: OOC Discussion-
Jump to: